Monday, May 12, 2014

Week 39

Wow! Busy week!

It's was GREAT talking to the 'ohana yesterday! So good to hear familiar voices and catch up on everything. Man, I love you guys. and I miss you lots!

We had 15 lessons this past week! 12 lessons with less-active/recent converts and 3 lessons with investigators. Then we had active member lessons too. so yes, we were busy every night this week. We have a baptism this coming Saturday, I can't remember if I told you this or not.

Last p-day we went to the new aquarium. It was cool! We saw penguins! Aren't they cute?! (see photos below) oh course sister Dillon went with us. We love her lots!

We had exchanges too. Sister Collins, she's from Georgia, came to my area and we made some good contacts. I was a little worried because it had been rainy, like flash floor kine rain, but it stopped and got really sunny by the time our exchanges started. Thank you Heavenly Father for that small miracle. After our evening planning we saw there was a new puzzle laying out and we finished it in an hour!

The weather has definitely been strange lately. Somewhat of a cloudy, rainy week, but today is beautiful and sunny.

The gospel has brought so much happiness into my life. and you know what's the best part? Heavenly Father wants all of His children to be happy, the gospel is for EVERYONE. I bear witness that Christ church has been restored on the earth today. I love our Savior, Jesus Christ, and that through Him we can lives together forever.

Ok, until next week!

Love,
Sister Olszowka






No comments:

Post a Comment