Monday, February 9, 2015

Week 78 - Final Mission Blog

Dear Family and Friends,

This past week as truly been AMAZING!

Our three beautiful investigators were all baptized and confirmed. What joy I felt as I saw them enter into a covenant with God. As they all bore testimony of the truthfulness of the gospel and of this gospel my heart was so touched by the Spirit. This is a new journey for them and they are ready to follow in Christ's footsteps.

As I reflect on these last 18 months of this INCREDIBLE journey, my heart is just so full. Full of love and gratitude. This is as been an amazing journey, I will never forget the experiences I've had and felt, the people I've met and the lives I've helped change.

This is Christ's church and I am so happy to be a part of it! The Gospel brings me so much joy and happiness and that's what Heavenly Father wants for His children. He has given us His son, our Savior, Jesus Christ. He lives. He atoned for our pains, sickness, shortcomings and sins. He knows how to heal and comfort us. His priesthood has been restored to the earth. Joseph Smith really did see God the Father and His son, Jesus Christ. The Book of Mormon is another testament of Jesus Christ and is the word of God. It has changed my life and I know it changes others.

As I close this chapter, I can honestly say my mission has enhanced my life. My gospel knowledge has deepened and my testimony has grown. My mission is just a springboard for what lies ahead.

I love you all! I can't wait to see you!

Love,

Sister Olszowka




No comments:

Post a Comment