Monday, February 9, 2015

Week 77



Hey! Hi family!

All is well with me and Sister Dean! This week has passed so quickly! We've been super busy! But that's what missionary work is about, working hard and bringing soul to Christ!

Monday - We went to South Jordan to visit some FABULOUS members that I love dearly, Sister Swain ended up coming too. Then as a District we went to the Aquarium, the Elders hadn't gone so we went and it was SOOO MUCH FUN! We saw lots of fish and just had a good time together.

Tuesday - A busy day with lots of teaching appointments.

Wednesday - I went to my LAST Missionary Leadership Council (MLC) meeting, it was bittersweet. I've been serving as a Sister Training Leader since last March and I will miss the direct counsel and guidance from President Chambers. It's been a wonderful experience to serve as a leader and train others.

Thursday - I had my LAST zone Conference. The doctrine discuss was AMAZING! We talked about the law of the fast and fast offerings. Also all departing missionaries bear their testimony at the close of the meeting and guess who was first?! yes! ME! It was brief since we had 12 others sharing their testimony as well. I said something like this...."as a Kindergarten teacher, one of my greatest joys is seeing my students, learn and grow, as a missionary I've experienced a greater joy as I see investigators learn, grow and progress in the gospel, and I think Heavenly Father feels the same way when He sees His children, learn, grow and progress....my mission experience has enhance my life, I'm so grateful for the opportunity I've had to serve and be a part of the BEST mission and serve under the leadership of the BEST Mission President...I am grateful for my Savior, Jesus Christ, I know His Atonement is real. The Priesthood is real and has been restored to the earth today....I have a strong testimony of the Book of Mormon, it is the word of God and it's for us to learn, to grow and to progress...."

Friday - I went on my LAST exchange with the Sisters, I was with Sister Burrows, she's from England and I helped work her area. 

Saturday - We went to Temple Square with our investigator, Annie who will be baptized this coming Saturday. She's so amazing and wonderful. She really had a good experience on the Square especially at the Christus statue. 

Sunday - All our investigators made it to church! YES! Sunday is my favorite day because we get to be in church practically ALL day! I love learning more and just feeling the Spirit.

So yes, there's my week in a nutshell. 

This is my LAST full week as a missionary and it's so hard to believe that 18 months has come and gone. I'm just so excited to see our investigators be baptized this weekend, it will truly be a wonderful experience to see them enter into a covenant with our Heavenly Father and follow the example of our Savior Jesus Christ.

I love you all! Have a blessed week!

Keep smiling!

Sister Olszowka
















No comments:

Post a Comment