Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Another week here in Sandy Utah!

The missionary work is still SUPER SLOW, but things are looking up. We have zone conference this past week and it was really nice to see some of the missionaries that I met in the MTC. We talked about our purpose as missionaries; which is to invite others to come unto Christ by helping them received the Resorted gospel through faith in Jesus Christ, baptism, repentance, receiving the gift of the Holy Ghost and enduring to the end.
 
This past sunday, my companion and I sung acapella in one sacrament meeting and bore our testimonies in two other Wards. The Members are really nice and give us rides when we need them. But my time is short. Hopefully  next week I can elaborate more on the progress of our work.
 
Sorry, I still don't have a picture of my companion and I. However here are a few pictures that I've taken at sunset.
 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment