Monday, April 14, 2014

Week 35

Hi Family and Friends!

Remember a few months ago I mentioned we were teaching a woman in Sandy and her name was Nola? Well she got baptized yesterday! She decided she was ready and willing to follow our Savior Jesus Christ. I was able to go back to Sandy for her baptism. See photo below. Boone her step-dad pictured at the end has been coming back to church after being away for 40 years! I'm so happy for them both. It was truly a miracle!

We also went on exchanges with two sets of Sisters this past week. Sister Riggs shown below is finishing up her mission at the end of this transfer (April 23). She's from Alaska and served in the area I'm currently in.

I helped Sister Jensen finished another puzzle. hehe. I actually enjoy doing puzzle. After a long day and evening planning, I come home and help her with a few pictures.

Miracles are happening left and right. Small miracles, but regardless they are truly miracles! We are working hard and have faith. Everything will happen in the Lord's will and timing. We need to be patience. Sister Swain and I are teaching a new investigator, Anthony. Keep him in your prayers.

In closing, with Easter Sunday approaching I invite you to watch this video.

http://easter.mormon.org/

#BecauseofHim

Love you all!

Sister Olszowka




No comments:

Post a Comment