Monday, October 20, 2014

Week 62

Another week here in Sandy YSA!

Where does the week go?! I can hardly remember what happened...hmm..

I think I mentioned there are two sets of missionaries in the stake, a set of Elders and us. They're super funny and great missionaries to work with. There was a baptism on Saturday, and the Elders were teaching him. We attended to baptized and gave support. It was nice.

Zone Conference is coming up this week and I was asked to sing with two other Sisters and two Elders. I'm excited! :) I enjoy singing so I was honored that I was asked. I'm the only one singing alto and we're singing my favorite hymn. We also have two lessons set up this week with potential investigators so the Lord's work is moving forward.

We FINALLY figured out the logistics for the baptized coming up November 1st. We're teaching a GOLDEN investigator from Holland. He is SO AWESOME! He works for the Utah Jazz and he's ready to be baptized. His boss at work has been teaching and inviting him to church and activities for the last year.

We raked our first batch of leaves of the season. Haha! The leaves are changing and falling rapidly. Enjoy the photos below of the fall colors.

I looked at the calendar and I'll be home in 16 weeks. Crazy! The time is flying and I've learned and continue to learn so much. I'm so grateful for the restored gospel of Jesus Christ. I know that by obeying Heavenly Father's commandments we are blessed. I'm so happy. I'm thankful for the Book of Mormon and love reading for it daily. If you haven't read it, read it!

Have a blessed week! I love you all!

Sister Olszowka




No comments:

Post a Comment