Monday, January 26, 2015

Week 76

Hello!!! Gosh! So much has happened this week!

I have really no time today to write a length email, we're headed to South Jordan in just a few minutes to see some of my favorite people before I leave.

But hmmm...here's a recap in a nutshell.

Last Monday we took a set of Sisters to Scheels, it's like Cabelas. There's a Ferris wheel that we took a ride on and a whole bunch of animals to take pictures with, it was WAY FUN! These Sisters don't have a car and are the only Sisters in their zone so we got permission to hang out with them on P-day.

Wednesday, we took our investigator, Bailey to Temple Square on Wednesday! It was AMAZING! I love it there. She's LOVED it as well! She's so excited to be baptized! There's a picture of us, her and Lexi a sister from the ward.

Thursday, we had a Sisters Training Meeting with all of the Sisters in the mission. It was great to see everyone. I trained the Sisters about having a positive mindset and attitude. Sometimes discouragement can get to us, but we need to remember why we're here serving missions; we're here to SERVE the Lord and help His children receive salvation and eternal life! It's not about us, it's helping others! We all got roses and cookies after, it was nice.

Friday, we took our recent convert to the Draper Temple to do baptisms for the dead. It was so amazing to be there and be with her. I love the temple! She's doing great and even received a calling!

Sunday is always my favorite day! We went to church and all our investigators came as well! We had lots of lessons to wrap up the night.

So! It was a great week! I'm SPRINTING to end of my mission. Blessings are being poured out left and right! Again, I'm so happy to be here and serve. I'm grateful for the gospel and the happiness, peace and direction I feel.

I love you ALL!! I see you all in 16 days!!! CRAZY!!!

Sister Olszowka











No comments:

Post a Comment