Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Week 15

It's the last week of November! Crazy how the year has flown by!

We should express our thanks and gratitude daily, but since Thanksgiving is coming up I thought I'd take a minute to give thanks to my Father in Heaven for the many blessings in my life.

I'm thankful for the love from my Heavenly Father. He has blessed me with loving parents, friends and family. Dad, thank you for your optimism, hard work ethic and positive attitude. Mom thank you for being so patience, caring and giving. Ace, thank you for your support and help. To my friends and family, thank you for your continuous love, prayers, encouragement and friendship.

I'm thankful for the opportunity to be here in South Salt Lake to help others build their faith, their testimony in Jesus Christ. As a missionary, my purpose is to invite others to come unto Christ by helping them receive the Restored Gospel through faith in Jesus Christ and His Atonement, repentance, baptism, receiving the gift of the Holy Ghost and enduring to the end. I'm thankful for my Savior, Jesus Christ and His Atonement. I'm thankful for the scriptures and prayer. There are so many things to be thankful! I could go on, but know that I appreciate and love you all.

Have a blessed week family and friends!
Sister Olszowka

P.S. A picture of the other Sisters in our district. We share the car with them.


No comments:

Post a Comment