Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Week 27

Hi Family!

I gotta keep this one super short!

Zone conference was on Tuesday. Our whole zone sang, Nearer my God to Thee. It was okay. lol. But Zone conference was legit! It was very uplifting and motivating. I'm so thankful for President and Sister Chambers, they're amazing people.

Valentine's Day was just another day. We did get chocolate covered strawberries from Sister Mabey, but we ate them before I could take a photo. haha! Not a lot of people were home that day.

I was able to attend Sister Woods' baptism is Sandy on Saturday. It was a beautiful service. She's such an amazing woman! It was nice to be back in my stompin' ground. I've missed that place!

We had a baptism scheduled for this coming Saturday (2/22) but Alaska's mom pulled the brakes on it. Alaska and her younger sister came to church and I sat in with them in Primary. It was fun. We're teaching a new investigator, Pat, he grew up in Utah and has agreed to listen the  missionary lessons.

Oh! we got tickets to General Conference this year! Saturday and Sunday session! and tickets to the Relief Society meeting too! We hope that we can take our investigators to it as well.

Alrighty, got to go! The Sisters are waiting. ooops!

Love you!

Sister Olszowka

P.S. I've never seen a 10 1/2 speed limit sign before! I thought it was neat!






No comments:

Post a Comment