Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Week 31

AHHH!!!

I was transferred!! Totally unexpected, but guess who's my companion?! It's SISTER SWAIN!!! :) :) The two Hawaiian sistahs are together and in action! I'm still in South Jordan but now in the Country Crossing Stake. We cover 11 wards and 1 branch. There are A LOT of apartments. We're trying to build our teaching pool so we're knocking on doors and looking into former investigators. We picked up a new investigator this week; her name is Dakota and is from a part member family. We're hoping to teach another new investigator, her name is Robyn and is from Montana. We also hold leadership positions in the mission now. We're the Sister Training Leaders. We cover 5 other companionships and basically we encourage, support and help the Sisters. We have 24 hour exchanges with them. We swap companions for 24hrs and help them find and teach.

We went to the Oquirrh Mountain Temple today as well. It was awesome. I've been to all three temples in the valley now.

The picture below is of my former landlords, Brother and Sister Jolley. She's from South Africa. I'll definitely miss them.

Alrighty, that's all the time I have today, until next week. Love you lots!

Sister Olszowka






No comments:

Post a Comment