Monday, June 30, 2014

Week 45

Hi Family and Friends,

Keeping this super short today. I didn't take many photos this week.

The weather is getting HOT. Super hot. The kine where you drink lots of water and you're still thirsty. oka! A sweet member bought us a Brita water filter; since we live in an older home the water tastes small kine different.

Sister Swain made spam musubi this past week. They were yummy.

We went on exchanges this week. I went with Sister Cheng to West Jordan. She's from Hong Kong and actually went to BYUH for a semester. She even worked at PCC, but different dining. We got to ride our bikes.

Did I tell you my bike story? Well I requested a bike from the mission office because we wanted to exercise in the morning. Sister Swain's knees have been hurting since we've been running. So I even picked a bike out at the mission office, but for some reason when transfers happen the Elder over bikes and vehicles let my bike walk off. So the zone leaders and him went to three pond shops in Sandy to get me a bike! yeah, they spent $75 bucks and when they delivered it to us, it was broke! the breaks didn't work! oh gosh. anyways a member helped us fix it and now we're good! Yay for bikes!

We have a new investigator as well. She didn't make it to church, but we have a lesson set up with her this week and she's said that she's been reading the Book of Mormon.

Love you all, until next week!

Sister Olszowka


No comments:

Post a Comment