Saturday, August 30, 2014

Week 54

Hi Family and friends,

Where did August go?! This past week I taught hula to a few activity day girls. It was fun, I really miss dancing. We also sang in a ward choir this past week. While Sister Swain and I were together we ALWAYS sang in a sacrament meeting. It was always a spiritual experience. Mom, tell Grandma O that I'm definitely using and sharing those talents that Heavenly Father has blessed me with.

We did quite a bit of service this week too. I fed 22 goats and 30 chickens! I didn't get a picture of it, but there were a lot of animals. One goat even tried to eat my pants! This woman wasn't a member of the church, but gladly accepted our offer to help. We helped another member pack her belongings, she's moving next week. Let me just say she had A LOT of things! We also helped set up for a neighborhood BBQ and met a lot of people there.

We're still trying to find more people to teach. When are we not finding more people to teach?! haha! I have faith that something will happen. There are a few potentials on the horizon. I'll keep you posted on that.

Transfers are on Tuesday. A lot of new missionaries are coming in so we'll see what happens. I love and appreciate the stake I serve in.

Here's my gospel quote of the week:


Let us live by faith. We all need to have more faith. More faith in our Savior. Faith that things will work out. Pray for more faith. Build your faith. Faith and fear CANNOT exist at the same time.

Have a blessed week!

Sister Olszowka

No comments:

Post a Comment