Monday, September 29, 2014

Week 59

Thank goodness for rainboots! :)

Yes sirree, it's rained all day Saturday. It wasn't the most effective proselyting day, but we followed up with lots people so we stayed dried .See photo below of me holding a worm.

Remember the miracle I shared last week? Well we had our lesson with this family and it went well! We have a return appointment and will continue to teach her. We hope she can be baptized in early November. We have a few referrals that we're planning to contact this week and hope we can start teaching them as well.

We had two meetings this past week at the mission office. I saw Sister Swain, she's doing well! I miss her plenty kine.

Oh! last p-day, we went to the local mall in Sandy and I ran into a college friend! See photo below. She said, "hey Jade!" and I looked around and I was shocked! It was crazy to see someone I knew! We had a nice little visit in the middle of Macy's. haha!

General Conference is this weekend! woot woot! I look forward to the words and counsel from the Prophet and leaders of the church. I have a ticket for the Saturday morning session. I'm going with 20 other missionaries from the mission.

My time is short today, here's my gospel message for this week:






Love you all!

Sister Olszowka





No comments:

Post a Comment