Monday, November 24, 2014

Week 67

BEEP! BEEP! We got a JEEP! :)

YES! We got a new car! Woot! Woot! We currently drive a 2015 Jeep Compass and I LOVE IT! We're the only ones in the entire mission that have a Jeep. It still smells new! It had 109 miles when we picked it up on Friday. The Assistants called us on Wednesday and asked if we wanted to drive the Jeep...of course we do!! :)

This has been a crazy week of changes! Transfers happened, Sister Aldridge was transferred to South Jordan and I stayed in the area. However, there were two sets of missionaries in the Sandy YSA Stake, well the Elders were transferred out and we cover the WHOLE stake! Yes, our area is HUGE!!! It's practically all of Sandy! We also moved from our tiny place into the Elder's basement apartment. We live right against the Wasatch Mountains; hence we needed 4 wheel drive because we live in the hills! I know the Elders tried their best to clean, but we had some DEEP cleaning, especially in the bathroom. eek! It was scary! My companion is Sister Dean, AGAIN! Yes we were companions last January for 6 weeks and now we're back together. I haven't heard of any other missionaries having a repeat in companions.

Here's my gospel nugget of the week!


Elder Oaks is one of my favor Apostles and I strive daily to live by this quote. I believe we need to be authentic. Following the Savior is a continuous commitment and way of life. We all strive to follow the Savior more and become better.

My time is up, I need to go, but enjoy all the snowy photos.

Have a blessed week! Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

Love,
Sister Olszowka









No comments:

Post a Comment