Monday, December 15, 2014

Week 70

Hi Family and Friends,

I'd like to share a HUGE miracle! This past weekend, we had a zone fast. Yes, all 16 companionships in the Sandy West Zone fasted from Saturday 6pm to Sunday 5pm. Fasting for miracles to find those seeking for light and truth and to help our brothers and sisters. Sister Dean and I saw many miracles this weekend, finding new people to teach, less actives coming to church on Sunday, lesson being set up for the upcoming week, it was amazing. We had dinner at a member's home last night and she invited her non-member friend. This non-member has been coming to church and told her friend, "I think I need to meet with the missionaries, I think, I need to be baptized!" So we had dinner last night and a lesson. The spirit was SO STRONG! We extended a baptismal date for next week and she ACCEPTED to be baptized on CHRISTMAS day! We are so excited for her and her decision to follow the Savior. I know Heavenly Father is so mindful of us and our needs. He places people in our lives for a specific reason. We met this young women and she recognizes she needs to make time for Heavenly Father. She's had a rough past but she's ready to make changes in her life.

Last Monday we took our other investigator to Temple Square. It was fun to see the lights, but the Spirit that radiates from being on the Square is powerful. This investigator hasn't accepted a baptismal date yet, but she says she's getting answers to her prayers and knows the things we are teaching her are true.

Sister Dean and I are hosting a Fireside next Sunday night. It will be a night centered on He is the Gift. We are putting the whole thing together, we have speakers, a musical number, the Stake President will be there and give the closing remarks and we'll show the clip as well. It will be a great night!

Transfer calls come tomorrow, I hope I stay in Sandy YSA, the work is picking up. We have three other lessons set up this week with non-members who want to be taught. We're so grateful and feel so blessed at this time to be helping our brothers and sisters see how the restored gospel can change their lives.

My last transfer is coming up, CRAZY! I don't want my mission to end. I love every minute of it, even when it's tough. I know this gospel to be true. I feel my Savior's love each and every day. The Atonement of Jesus Christ is real. The Book of Mormon is the word of God and has changed my life. I'm so happy. May we all continue to do what is right and love one another.

Have a blessed week,

Sister Olszowka







No comments:

Post a Comment