Monday, December 29, 2014

Week 72

MERRY late CHRISTMAS and HAPPY early NEW YEAR!!

Okay, I seriously don't have any time to write to y'all today, just I sent the last 15 minutes sending pictures. I hope you enjoy all of them!

Christmas was truly the BEST Christmas EVER!!!! So many wonderful things happen that day. Woke up to lots of SNOW! Yes I took a broom to the car to get all the snow off. Haha! We open a few gifts. Lots of gift cards, but most of all there was a toy airplane with a note that said, "one free ticket to anywhere in the U.S" I'm so excited! Now where to go?! After our studies, the Elders called us and asked if we wanted to go Christmas caroling with them at one of the Care Homes and it was a sweet experience. We called home; it was good to hear from the family. I'm excited to see everyone is six weeks! Eek! And the best surprise, Grandma Olszowka is coming home to Hawai'i! I'm so grateful that her health is well and that she's coming home to the islands. We had a tasty Ham for dinner and then our investigator was baptized that night. It was a perfect day!

Friday night we were able to go to Temple Square with our recent convert and she LOVED it! She was soaking everything in. I love being on the Square. The Spirit is SO STRONG! She could have stayed for hours but we needed to get home. She's doing great and is looking forward to this new journey and step in life.

We had our Christmas devotional at the mission office this past week too. It was so nice to listen to the beautiful musical numbers and receive guidance and instruction from President Chambers.

Anyways, I really need to get off now. I love you all!

Have a safe new year! I seriously am on cloud 9! I love serving my Heavenly Father. I'm so grateful for the gospel. Grateful for my WONDERFUL, AMAZING, LOVING family! Gosh! I love life.

See you in 2015!

Sister Olszowka



















No comments:

Post a Comment